Friday 28 October 2011

Inital plans

So after looking at my results and research about music magazine, I have finally decided on some finalised decisions. I will be selling my magazine monthly and the price will be £3. I decided on these decisions as more people who I asked, tend to buy more magazines monthly but are willing to pay more money for them as monthly magazine tend to have a lot more in them. As I asked more women to fill out my question, my results where only slightly biased towards women but I will be following my results and trying to create the perfect magazine based on the results I received. I discovered that the most likeably colours according to my results, are blue, red, green and purple so using this I have decided that my colour theme will be using blue and red however I will also being using black to help tie the colours together.
Out of the twenty people I asked, only 1 person said that they didn’t like to buy music magazine, this helps me a lot as it opens my target range and who I have to aim it for. I have decided to stick to the 15-25 age range as I think that I will collect more of an audience if I aim it at that particular age range. The average issue size will be around 60-70 pages as it contains a lot of content for my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment